This Google Sheet enables you to easily import grades from any online platform into TEAMS.
AutoHotKey is a scripting language for easily creating small to complex scripts for all kinds of tasks. How to Use. Example scripts (1) Use right mouse button for previous on Google Slides (2) Always keep a Window on Top of other Windows
Monitor students, broadcast the teacher screen, send files, and install programs.
Present a program within Python Idle one line at a time. Left click to show the next line of the program, right click to run the program anytime. This program reads in the Python program and generates an AutoHotKey (see above) script used to present the python program in Python Idle.
Python and Java practice problems. Teachers are able to add their own problems and create custom pages. An online, light weight, easy to use PC2.
WEBSITE is currently down. A super simple way to anonymously aggregate answers to a Yes/No question. Easy to modify for multiple choice questions.
Blend & Google
Embedding an outside website into a Blend page
To embed another website in an inline frame (basically a scrollable box) within a Blend page open the HTML Editor and paste the following
<p><iframe src=”replace with your site’s URL” width=”100%” height=”700″></iframe></p>
For example, <p><iframe src=”http://lasacs.com/” width=”100%” height=”700″></iframe></p>
If the height number is large enough for your entire website, the inline frame will not have its own scrollbar (Hello TEAMS).
If the URL starts with http:// instead of https:// everyone that browses to the blend page using Chrome will need to click the shield in the far right of the address bar and select Load anyway or Load unsafe script (depending on your Chrome version). Details & procedure for other browsers. Unfortunately free weebly web pages use http://. A Business upgrade is required to get https://.
Even though your screen may have space to display more students, in the grading view TEAMS will only show a limited number of students without scrolling. It is possible to install either a Chrome extension or a Chrome bookmarklet which enables more students to be shown without having to scroll.
To install as a Chrome extension which runs automatically whenever you browse to a page starting with the URL teams.austinisd.org/grading
- download lasacsTEAMSfix.zip
- Unzip the file and put the folder somewhere permanent (Chrome will load this extension every time it loads).
- Type this into Chrome’s address bar chrome://extensions/
- Check the box next to Developer mode at the top right
- Click the Load unpacked extensions… button at the top left, browse to the folder containing the unzipped files, click OK.
- Uncheck Developer mode (you will have to click Cancel in the Disable developer mode extension popup whenever you start Chrome).
- In Chrome Settings, select Bookmarks->Bookmark Manager.
- Click the “Organize” header, then “Add Page” in the drop down.
- click on the bookmark to expand the number of students listed